Baked Garlic Wings recipe:
BAKED GARLIC WINGS
· 4 pounds jumbo fresh chicken wings (bigger the better!)
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 2 1⁄2 tablespoons minced garlic
· 1 teaspoon garlic powder
· 1 teaspoon salt
· 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
· 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
· Place oven rack in the center position and preheat to 375 degrees.
· In a large bowl, combine chicken wings, olive oil, minced garlic, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper toss all to coat.
· Place the coated wings on a sheet pan and bake for 1 hour, or until skin becomes crispy.
· Sprinkle baked wings with parmesan cheese while still hot, shaking wings around pan to evenly coat all.
· Line the sheet pan with heavy duty aluminum foil before baking, for an easier clean up.
· You should still wash the pan, but you definitely won’t need to scrub.
· Skip the parmesan cheese, and toss baked garlic wings in 2 tbsp of honey before serving for delicious honey garlic.
· Prep time 10 min
· Cook time 60 min
· Serves 12
Beer Grilled Cheese recipe:
BEER GRILLED CHEESE
1 cup Chestnut Brown Ale or other nutty, brown ale
1/4 cup flour
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1 loaf sourdough bread, cut into 1" slices
1 block mild or sharp cheddar cheese, sliced
4 tablespoons butter, plus more if needed
Optional toppings: bacon, sliced ham, prosciutto, avocado (optional)
In a bowl, whisk the eggs, beer, flour, salt and garlic powder in a large shallow bowl.
Dunk 1 slice of bread into the batter on both sides, giving it a second to fully absorb the batter, and let the excess batter drain back into the bowl.
Move to another plate, and top with cheese and additional toppings if desired (bacon, sliced ham, etc.).
Repeat with another slice of bread, and complete the sandwich.
In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Place the sandwich in the middle, and let cook on each side 3-4 minutes, until it reaches a crispy golden brown and a gooey cheese middle.
Plate, add garnishes, and serve.
Jazz up the recipe, make it into a breakfast sandwich with bacon, prosciutto, or sliced ham.
Keep it vegetarian with a sliced avocado on top.
There's never a wrong way to eat a grilled cheese.
Sweet Slow Tenderloin Recipe:
· 2 pound Pork Tenderloin
· 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
· 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
· 2-3 tablespoon maple syrup
· 2 tablespoon olive oil
· 2 tablespoon diced dried onions
· 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or powder
· Mix all ingredients
· Pour over Tenderloin in the crockpot
· Cook on low for 6 hours.
· Makes 6 Servings
Peach Dumpling Recipe:
· 2 whole large peaches
· 2 - 8 oz cans crescent rolls
· 2 sticks butter
· 1 - 1/2 cup sugar
· 1 teaspoon vanilla
· cinnamon to taste
· 1 - 12 oz can Mountain Dew
· Peel and pit peaches.
· Cut both peaches into 8 slices.
· Roll each peach slice in a crescent roll.
· Place in a 9 x 13 buttered pan.
· Melt butter, then add sugar and barely stir.
· Add vanilla, stir, and pour entire mixture over peaches.
· Pour Mountain Dew around the edges of the pan.
· Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
· Serve with ice cream and spoon some of the sweet sauces from the pan over the top.
What Makes A Good Caterer:
Good caterers work directly with their clients on designing the appropriate menu for their event and budget. This includes providing creativity and flexibility to keep coming up with new concepts in terms of dish offerings and presentation.
1. Produce good food
Catering is ultimately about the food. As a caterer, you have to be ready to handle different events, including weddings, birthdays, or funerals. This means you have to be knowledgeable about many types of dishes and cuisines.
Once the menu has been developed, it has to be it is important that it is delivered on time and delivered hot and fresh. Most importantly, it must look good and taste good.
2. Provide excellent customer service
Catering is a service-based business, so being able to work with your client is absolutely necessary. knowledge, experience and professionalism and to be honest with a client when dealing with client’s suggestions.
The key is to come up with something you both are happy with and that you can successfully provide the client.
A good catering job is the best advertising you can have.
Taking the time to expand your corporate network is also very important. This gives you the opportunity to leave a good impression with current and future clients who will see you as someone who is great to work with too.