Bergens are a local family business and from the moment you walk in the door you will be treated like family!
They are proud to have an amazing 80 Years Auto Body Experience, and they have been serving Regina Auto Body needs for over 30 Years....they have a loyal customer base that simply wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Bergen's are an SGI Accredited Regina Auto Body and Collision Repair shop They offer courtesy cars to their clients and they specialize in foreign vehicles
Here John & Johnathan from Bergens share a Trusted REGINA AUTO BODY Tip on Looking after your vehicle AFTER they have fixed it!
We recommend that you follow these simple precautions in the first few months of your new finish's life:
In the first 90 days...
Do not wax or polish the vehicle - this will allow the finish to dry and harden completely. (Do not use silicone containing waxes or polishes.)
In the first 30 days...
- Do not use a commercial car wash -Stiff brushes or sponges could mar the finish and damage the surface.
- Wash the vehicle by hand with cool water and a very mild wash solution- Be sure to use a soft cloth or sponge.
- Wash the vehicle in the shade - never in the sun. (Never use Dish Soap)
- Do not dry wipe the vehicle - always use clean water, Dry wiping could scratch the finish.
- Do not park under trees which drop sap or near factories with heavy smoke fallout- Sap or industrial fallout mar or spot a freshly painted surface.
- Do not spill gasoline, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid or windshield solvent on the new finish-If you do...immediately rinse off with water. Do not wipe.
- Do not scrape ice or snow from the surface- Your snow scraper can act like a paint scraper if the finish is new. Brush off the loose material with a soft snow brush.
- Because of the acid content in bird droppings, you should wash it off as soon as possible. It will damage the fresh paint job.
Bergen's GUARANTEE that you will be treated to both friendly service and quality workmanship....and after speaking to their clients we can definitely say that they do all they claim and all in a style all of their own! Bergen's AutoBody & Collision Centre are TRUSTED REGINA AUTO BODY EXPERTS...and they are waiting to help you. Fan them on Facebook here and be assured that they will look after you ..you can TRUST them..we Guaranteee it!
Stay TRUSTED my friends SAFE AND TRUSTED REGINA!