To ensure the Regina directory maintains the standards and high level of integrity that it does and to make sure the Trusted partners are upholding these guarantees on a daily basis we have a MYSTERY SHOPPER PROGRAM, where we mystery shop a minimum of 10% of our Trusted Partners on an annual basis... we get our mystery shoppers to fillout a report to tell us about the experience....
Our latest business to be mystery shopped is Full Throttle your TRUSTED REGINA FURNACE AND DUCT CLEANING EXPERTS
The TrustedRegina.com team are sure you have seen the distinctive van around the city with it's eye catching logo..is a fairly new in Regina, it is owned and operated by Clint Orr, a journeyman Refrigeration/HVAC Mechanic with extensive experience in the industry...which is a distinct advantage over the competition!
Here is the Mystery shop:
TRUSTED COMPANY: Full Throttle
MYSTERY SHOP CHECKLIST:
1. How was the greeting/ welcome/ call answered? I initially sent an email with several questions and Clint answered each one and he answered before the next day.
2. If retail: Appearance of the store / staff and showroom? N/A
3. Product/industry knowledge of staff? He really explained what his tools were because I had questioned it as I researched what to look for in a vent cleaning company and what to avoid.
4. If a quote is required is the quote well laid out/ clear? The end charge was exactly what he quoted
5. Did they ask where you found them? He did not ask where I found him but he did say to go to Trusted Regina for references if I was still unsure.
6. Overall experience 1-10. 10
7. Would you return as a customer/ recommend them to close friends? I will defiantly use them again and I will for sure give them as a reference.
8. Did anyone stand out as exceptional? If so who? Why? The person who actually came to do the cleaning (I think his name was Tanner) he was amazing, really friendly. I felt comfortable with him right away. He made sure to keep the gate at the top of the stairs closed so the kids didn't fall down until I took the kids out of the house. He put me at ease leaving him in the house alone.
9. If you made a purchase/booked a job how was the process? When I booked through email Clint asked if certain days were good and worked for me, we picked one and it was done within 2 weeks. Other companies were several weeks or months when I was doing price and date comparable.
1. Provide the service and quality promised - The service was awesome and the quality is better than I expected.
2. Complete the job on time - He completed the job exactly when he said he would be done.
3. Charge the price quoted with NO surprises - The price quoted was exactly what is listed on their web site and what was quoted in his email to me.
4. Communicate honestly and be responsive to customer needs - I asked him to check other items (the central vac, air conditioner, air exchanger) and to be honest with me if they needed to be cleaned or not. He was honest and said some things needed to be cleaned and others were perfectly fine and not to pay to have them cleaned. Which made me very happy that he didn't just tell me that they all needed to be cleaned to make extra money.
5. Resolve any issues with customer satisfaction in mind - I had no issues.
Please share any other comments relating to your experience with the company - He did a fantastic job and I absolutely wish I would have used these guys when we had this done 3 years ago at our old house. I love that there web site had everything listed on it and that he still took the time to answer my email with what I had asked instead of just stating go to the site for our prices. His site is very well laid out, he answered my email promptly and answered each and every single question I had in detail.These guys should defiantly stay on your list!
Clint is extremely professional and very knowledgeable about the ins and outs of the equipment that keeps your family warm in the winter and cool in the summer....and he is a great guy to go along with it! Call FULL THROTTLE TODAY ..checkout their listing here in REGINA AIR CONDITIONING & FURNACE on the REGINA DIRECTORY...They are the ONLY Furnace and Duct Cleaning Busness in Regina to get the ' Thumbs up' ...so you know there is no risk...