Trusted Regina directory welcomes yet another amazing new Partner to their Regina Directory of excellence!
Trusted Regina is thrilled to announce that Jack Keaton's BBQ & Bar have become the newest members of our Trusted Regina Catering category - Jack Keaton's are Trusted Regina caterers and we couldn't be happier to have them officially on board!
Everything about this business centers around family including the name Jack Keaton's which is affectionately named after two of owners Brett and Kristi's children Jack and Keaton. Brett and Kristi later had a third beautiful little girl and since the name had already been established Brett and Kristi wondered what to do. So they decided to name their now famous Sweet Charlotte’s BBQ Sauce after her. They also have created some amazing cookies in her name as well.
Amazing food from a local Red Seal Chef - Brett Huber has been a red seal chef for 12 years where he gained incomparable experience all over the world. Including Vancouver, Pender Island, and London, England. The adamant professional, Brett describes his cooking style as, “refined and unpretentious“.
Jack Keaton's is locally owned! Kristi Huber is a master of marketing and the exceptional work she has done with Jack Keaton's makes people think it isn't locally owned but that couldn't be further from the truth! With her marketing, management, and food service experience, she works to create a customer experience where things are done right the first time and customers can expect nothing less than excellent service.
Put it all together and the unexpected surprise of service and food that is unlike anywhere else!
If you are looking for an exceptional business to cater your next event try Jack Keaton's! Here is what some of their customer had to say about their experience:
"We recently had Jack Keaton's cater a backyard BBQ for a family birthday. The brisket and pulled pork were ready on time, piping hot and tasted Unbelievable. Thank you so much Brett and Kristi!!! Such a great success and everyone LOVED the food!!!!" - Todd Kemp
"Love the brisket! Love the Bacon Wrapped Burnt Enz! The BBQ Pulled Pork Quesadillas are fantastic! All three are gluten free. We've been loyal customers since they first opened, in the north end, and now they're even closer." - Bruce Q Thompson
For Brett & Kristi Huber, every job they’ve ever worked has lead up to the creation of Jack Keaton’s BBQ & Grill.
Jack Keaton's BBQ & Bar is a Trusted Regina Caterer!
Baked Garlic Wings recipe:
BAKED GARLIC WINGS
· 4 pounds jumbo fresh chicken wings (bigger the better!)
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 2 1⁄2 tablespoons minced garlic
· 1 teaspoon garlic powder
· 1 teaspoon salt
· 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
· 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
· Place oven rack in the center position and preheat to 375 degrees.
· In a large bowl, combine chicken wings, olive oil, minced garlic, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper toss all to coat.
· Place the coated wings on a sheet pan and bake for 1 hour, or until skin becomes crispy.
· Sprinkle baked wings with parmesan cheese while still hot, shaking wings around pan to evenly coat all.
· Line the sheet pan with heavy duty aluminum foil before baking, for an easier clean up.
· You should still wash the pan, but you definitely won’t need to scrub.
· Skip the parmesan cheese, and toss baked garlic wings in 2 tbsp of honey before serving for delicious honey garlic.
· Prep time 10 min
· Cook time 60 min
· Serves 12
Beer Grilled Cheese recipe:
BEER GRILLED CHEESE
1 cup Chestnut Brown Ale or other nutty, brown ale
1/4 cup flour
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1 loaf sourdough bread, cut into 1" slices
1 block mild or sharp cheddar cheese, sliced
4 tablespoons butter, plus more if needed
Optional toppings: bacon, sliced ham, prosciutto, avocado (optional)
In a bowl, whisk the eggs, beer, flour, salt and garlic powder in a large shallow bowl.
Dunk 1 slice of bread into the batter on both sides, giving it a second to fully absorb the batter, and let the excess batter drain back into the bowl.
Move to another plate, and top with cheese and additional toppings if desired (bacon, sliced ham, etc.).
Repeat with another slice of bread, and complete the sandwich.
In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Place the sandwich in the middle, and let cook on each side 3-4 minutes, until it reaches a crispy golden brown and a gooey cheese middle.
Plate, add garnishes, and serve.
Jazz up the recipe, make it into a breakfast sandwich with bacon, prosciutto, or sliced ham.
Keep it vegetarian with a sliced avocado on top.
There's never a wrong way to eat a grilled cheese.
Sweet Slow Tenderloin Recipe:
· 2 pound Pork Tenderloin
· 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
· 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
· 2-3 tablespoon maple syrup
· 2 tablespoon olive oil
· 2 tablespoon diced dried onions
· 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or powder
· Mix all ingredients
· Pour over Tenderloin in the crockpot
· Cook on low for 6 hours.
· Makes 6 Servings
Peach Dumpling Recipe:
· 2 whole large peaches
· 2 - 8 oz cans crescent rolls
· 2 sticks butter
· 1 - 1/2 cup sugar
· 1 teaspoon vanilla
· cinnamon to taste
· 1 - 12 oz can Mountain Dew
· Peel and pit peaches.
· Cut both peaches into 8 slices.
· Roll each peach slice in a crescent roll.
· Place in a 9 x 13 buttered pan.
· Melt butter, then add sugar and barely stir.
· Add vanilla, stir, and pour entire mixture over peaches.
· Pour Mountain Dew around the edges of the pan.
· Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
· Serve with ice cream and spoon some of the sweet sauces from the pan over the top.