Being a Trusted Business on the Regina directory comes with alot of responsibilty...no other directory, advertising medium or ' watchdog organization' puts businesses through the process we do before we promote and endorse them...in fact,the most other organizations offer is checking that the business has a valid business license, and maybe that they have insurance and don't have an F rating..most don't even bother with that ..they rely on the consumers to provide ratings..which are all unverified and un qualified.
The Trusted Regina businesses become Partners...and we promote the mantra that 'only together are we Trusted" ..we all have our parts to play to ensure the directory maintains the standards and high level of integrity that it does.
Trusted then enters into a contract, where the partners sign to uphold the 5 Trusted Guarantees ..these are the foundation of our business and they are the Guarantees that our Trusted businesses offer their clients...to ensure that our partners are upholding these guarantees on a daily basis we have a MYSTERY SHOPPER PROGRAM, where we mystery shop a minimum of 10% of our Trusted Partners on an annual basis... we get our mystery shoppers to fillout a report to tell us about the experience....
Our latest business to be mystery shopped is a Trusted Regina Salon - here we share the results!
MYSTERY SHOP CHECKLIST
Trusted Regina Partner-
1. How was the greeting/ welcome/ call answered? 1st time I went in to book appointment I was left standing for a few mins as the receptionist had stepped out briefly - but I just got the atention of the other staff and after that everything was very good and very friendly
2. If retail: Appearance of the store / staff and showroom? Very organized and well displayed at the front . It was a busy day in the salon and lots of people there, so a little hectic.
3. Product/industry knowledge of staff? VERY good
4. If a quote is required is the quote well laid out/ clear? N/A
5. Did they ask where you found them? No
6. Overall experience 1-10. 8+
7. Would you return as a customer/ recommend them to close friends? Yes- loved the fact that I was able to get an appointment at fairly short notice – great hours.
8. Did anyone stand out as exceptional? If so who? Why? Combined effort of staff and other salon customers!! Such a great friendly atmosphere.
9. If you made a purchase/booked a job how was the process? If so refer to the Trusted Guarantees and give an overall mark on each if applicable.
1. Provide the service and quality promised. 9
2. Complete the job on time. 10- I was late and a little stressed and had my 1 year old- they were very accommodating.
3. Charge the price quoted with NO surprises. 10
4. Communicate honestly and be responsive to customer needs. 10
5. Resolve any issues with customer satisfaction in mind N/A
Please share any other comments relating to your experience with the company.
I wasn’t aware of this salon before finding them on Trusted Regina-I was impressed with their website and their write up. The appointment wasn’t for me it was for my 1 year old son who has longer Afro hair- the cut itself was fairly simple and straight forward- the client was difficult. So I was very impressed at how accommodating they were and how great they were with my son. Their knowledge of his hair type was great and they used a de-tangler product that totally impressed me. Overall I was very happy and will definitely go back and recommend them to friends.