Considered artificial turf on your balcony, roof or patio?
Artificial turf/ synthetic grass is a beautiful addition to any home or business and we have are many durable style options and lengths that look and feel just like healthy grass. But did you know that artificial turf is ideal for surfaces above ground level too? The convenience and versatility of artificial turf makes it an excellent choice for almost any area, including roofs, patios, and balconies. The last place anyone would think to put grass would be the roof, right? What about grass on your deck or patio or even aroucd your pool? Perfect Turf from Rapid Lawn can transform these areas into beautiful outdoor living areas to enhance your quality of life by creating more usable and functional spaces.
The benefits of Synthetic Turf are many.
- There is no need to trim or water artificial grass so it can be placed virtually anywhere with very little maintenance.
- It can also be cut to size and formed to fit around obstacles.
- The unique construction of artificial lawn materials allows for adequate water drainage and heat distribution, so wherever it is placed, it remains comfortable and dry throughout the year.
Because it is inorganic, there’s no need to worry about pests or keeping it trimmed.
Let your imagination be your guide. You can create almost any type of area you want and decorate it in a variety of ways. You can turn a cement patio or balcony into a small garden getaway, just by using artificial turf and a few hanging plants. The opportunities are only limited by the boundaries of your imagination.
On the Balcony
If you live in an apartment or condominium you may not have much of a yard to speak of. Yet, you want to enjoy the outdoors in the Saskatchewan summers and expand your already tiny space for entertaining guests. Installing artificial turf on your balcony gives you the look and feel of having a yard without the muss and fuss of mowing, trimming, raking and weeding. Depending on the size of the balcony, you can put turf on a portion of it and leave the other portion cement, providing you with the best of both worlds.
The nice thing about using artificial turf on a balcony is that:
- It can be cut to fit almost any area.
- There are many designs to choose from, including the type of artificial turf colors and textures.
- Have an existing garden and want the artificial turf to blend in? The materials that artificial turf is made from are so natural looking, even your neighbours won’t know it’s not real.
Add a fountain, a pergola, and patio furnishings to create a fully functional outdoor living space that will bring you peace for years to come.
Or if you live in a condo and have pet – artificial grass offers an awesome option for a space that is all theirs!
If you live on the top floor of an urban oasis or have a home with a flat roof that you use ( or are considering to use as an outside space) you can install artificial turf over regular roofing materials. This approach gives you an even more special area for recreation that
The benefits of installing artificial turf on your roof include:
- Does not raise the temperature of the building
- Manufactured grass is not damaged by hail, rain, snow or ice
- Allows you to create a small oasis where you can relax and enjoy the sunshine
- Enables you to use the extra space in a constructive fashion
- Improves the street appeal and value of your property
- Helps to insulate the building for a more energy friendly space
On the Patio/Porch
Artificial turf can be used on patios and porches as either a solid cover, or formed into a design that can be used in conjunction with pavers, marble tile or other landscaping materials. Your porch or patio is often set aside as a place to relax and enjoy the outdoors without actually venturing too far away from the house.
Artificial grass on your patio can:
- Give you the feeling of having the grass under your feet without the work of maintaining a large yard.
- If the area gets dirty, it can easily be hosed off.
- No need to worry about pests as the artificial turf is virtually indestructible and repels unwanted creatures.
Consider how artificial turf can enhance the look of your home or business.
After careful months of researching the best synthetic grass and putting green materials available. The Rapid Lawn Landscape Solutions Ltd. team were pleased to develop a working relationship with the #1 Canadian supplier of synthetic grass – PERFECT TURF and provide it to you here in Regina and area.
Our professional Trusted Regina hydroseeding and landscaping team offers innovative re-vegetation, grass seeding, dust control, reclamation, landscaping and erosion control solutions and hydroseeding for all types of residential, commercial, government, industrial and oilfield projects.
Rapid Lawn Landscape Solutions has several tips to help you with your landscaping.
Connect with Rapid Lawn Hydroseeding on Facebook here!