Ideal Journey Weightloss Regina is a clinic specializing in the Pro Energy Diet focused on healthy nutrition, high protein, diet re-education, supplements, and exercise.We will start this "Ideal Journey" we will end this journey together...They strive to help you change unhealthy eating habits, identify triggers for over-eating, educate you regarding the best way to eat right and support your new lifestyle changes. They ensure that YOUR journey to weight loss is a happy and healthy one by celebrating every step of the way.
Ideal Journey are your Trusted Regina Weight loss professionals
There are many reasons that we are overweight and obesity resulting in health issues.
- Lifestyle behaviors (such as eating habits and exercise) can radically affect a person’s weight. Overweight is caused from an imbalance—eating too many calories and not getting enough exercise.
- More calories IN than OUT over time = weight gain
- More calories OUT than IN over time = weight loss
- One pound of fat is equal to about 3,500 calories.
- Stress can cause eating behavior and can cause overeating, and craving for foods usually high in sugar and fat. Stress eating can be a reason for weight problems.
The environment in which an individual lives and works is a major factor in the development of obesity. For example:
- A person may choose not to walk to the store.
- Fast food restaurants are easy and on your way home from work.
- Someone may not know how to create healthy meals.
- Someone may snack on high in sugar and fat food rather than make healthy choices.
- Cultural background can influence weight and food choices. Foods specific to their cultures and regions of the country may be higher in fat and salt than foods from other areas.
- The affordability, availability of foods and ingredients, causes immigrant families to retain or discard certain traditional foods. They will start to eat like the rest of the American culture. This change can lead to obesity.
- Family gatherings offer large amounts of food and alcohol, and the opportunity to socialize as well as overindulge in less-than-healthy options.
- All fast food restaurants in America have “super-size” food.
- Lower income families are more likely to be overweight and it is usually because “junk food” is less expensive then healthy foods.
- Technology has led to more time spent in front of T.V and/or computers rather than physical activity.
- Commercials exposure us to food advertising.
- Genetics can play a role in obesity. However, genes do not always predict future health. Genes and behavior are both necessary for a person to be overweight. While genes can make one susceptible to becoming overweight, outside factors (such as lots of food supply or little physical activity) play a much larger role in the development of obesity than genes.
- Some illnesses lead to obesity and weight gain like polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Drugs, such as steroids, some antidepressants, and medications used to treat psychiatric illnesses or seizure disorders, also may cause weight gain.
- Poor sleep quality may lead to weight gain over time. Sleep apnea may lead to daytime sleepiness and make it much harder for an individual to begin or sustain an exercise program.
Ideal Journey Weightloss Regina is clinic specializing in the Pro Energy Diet focused on healthy nutrition, high protein, diet re-education, supplements, and exercise.
We will start this "Ideal Journey" we will end this journey together...
They strive to help you change unhealthy eating habits, identify triggers for over-eating, educate you regarding the best way to eat right and support your new lifestyle changes. They ensure that YOUR journey to weightloss is a happy and healthy one by celebrating every step of the way.
Ideal Journey are your Trusted Regina Weightloss professionals
Here are some ideas o help you succeed this summer:
Turn off the electronics
If you focus on what you are in eating you will have better success.
Studies have shown that people who eat watching TV or playing video games have no idea if they were satisfied with the food they just ate.
After a long hot day, it’s really is easy to down a few frozen margaritas. As we all know that is a lot of calories. If you really want a drink try a vodka and soda. When a drink doesn’t take like a Slurpee you are more likely to drink it slower so you are taking in fewer calories.
Have A Good Sleep
Studies have shown that if you sleep less you lose less fat and generally feel more hungry.
Eat Spicy Foods
Studies have also shown that eating spicy foods help speed up your metabolism. Things like chili peppers. They also say that spicy foods can help trigger the feeling of full in comparison to bland foods.
Plan Your Meals Ahead Of Time
If you plan your meals you are more likely to stick to your diet to help you reach your goals.
Flaunt What You Got
When it is getting warmer out show more skin. When you wear loose fitting clothes you are more likely to eat more
It is so easy to forget to eat healthy, working out and the reason why you started on this journey. You need to always remind yourself why you are doing this.
Studies show that caffeine speeds up metabolism. Just remember that is coffee without sugary syrups.
Hope that you found this helpful. If you have any questions or want to hear about our Regina weight loss program contact Ideal Journey Regina .
Find them on Facebook Here!