When you become a Reed Security Group commercial client you will be entering into a relationship - one they want to grow and become long-term. Last year over half of REED Securities business came from word of mouth! REED SECURITY IS TRUSTED REGINA ALARM and SECURITY expert.
Use this helpful Reed Security checklist to keep the odds of being a victim of break in's in your favour.
1. SHARE INFORMATION
- Let your neighbours know if there is unusual activity or crime on your block.
- Join your local Neighbourhood Group on Facebook and learn about recent activities.
eg: Neighbourhood Watch
- Share video and images from your doorbell camera or security cameras.
- Share information with the Police as it may help with an arrest
2. BE SMART
- Ask all strangers for identification. The person who is “lost” and looking for directions could actually be a burglar checking to see if someone is home.
- DO NOT advertise on Facebook or Instagram that you are travelling. You may think you’re letting your friends and family know you’re having a great time, but people often forget to change their privacy settings. If you like to post photos - post them after you get back.
3. LOCK YOUR DOORS AND WINDOWS
- Many burglars go door to door looking for targets that forgot to lock their front doors and car doors. Make sure all doors and windows are locked.
- If you lose a key get the locks changed.
- A better alternative is to eliminate keys altogether by installing an Alarm.com smart lock with a built-in keypad.
- Install monitored door and window sensors.
- When your security system is "armed" an instant alert is sent to your smartphone and our 24/7 Monitoring Stations
4. USE PROPER LIGHTING
- Burglars target unoccupied homes so keep your home well lit at night.
- Install timers that turn lights, radios and televisions on at different times. This gives the appearance that someone is home.
- A better option is to install Alarm.com smart lights and smart appliance modules and set them up on an alternating schedule.
5. INSTALL A SMART SECURITY SYSTEM
- $0 Smart Security packages range from $34.95/mo. to $79.95/mo.
- Protection against intrusion, fire, carbon monoxide, flood, low temperature and more
- No phone line required
- Alarm.com smartphone and desktop apps
- 400% less likely to have a break-in
- Up to 20% of homeowners insurance - consult your insurance broker
6. INSTALL SMART CAMERAS
- Check on your property from Anywhere, Anytime with a doorbell camera
- Get instant alerts when a person is at the front door
- Speak to visitors
- All events are recorded and can be used as evidence
- Secure your entire property in color 24/7 with our $0 ColorVu Camera Sale
CUSTOMISE THE PERFECT SECURITY SYSTEM FOR YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS.
Reed Security Headquarters
306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.SAFE (7233)
When you become a Reed Security Group commercial client you will be entering into a relationship - one they want to grow and become long-term. Last year over half of REED Securities business came from word of mouth!
To see a demo of the Reed HD Video and the AMAZING quality-..click here