Tip on Air Conditioners:
Regular car air conditioning maintenance reduces the risk of premature compressor failure
Air conditioning services performed by the certified experts include:
- Testing of air conditioning system for refrigerant leaks and interior cabin temperature
- Restoring proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels
- Restoring interior cooling ability
Why is it important to maintain my car air conditioning system?
- Regular A/C maintenance enables proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels to be met
- When proper system refrigerant & lubrication levels are met, premature compressor failure decreases
- Allows desired interior cabin temperature to be achieved
How often should I have my car air conditioning system serviced?
Air conditioning systems may lose 0.3-0.6 ounces of refrigerant yearly, which is why it's a good
idea to have your air conditioning system checked yearly. That being said, if at any time you start to
notice your interior cooling ability has declined, you should have your air conditioning system tested.
As your premier dealer of quality used vehicles, Titan Automotive Group truly has a great selection to choose from! As they say "We have the best used cars in Regina......PERIOD!!" All you have to do is stop by and visit their showroom to meet their enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff, who will do their best to find you the perfect car, truck, or SUV. They are REGINAS TRUSTED USED AUTO DEALER and specialise in ' Previously loved vehicles'!
Titan Automotive is a standout business in an industry with lots of bad stereotypes and horror stories.
Here Titan shares a tip on Oil Changes, Lube and Filters:
Regular oil changes protect your engine and keep your vehicle running smoothly
An oil change from the experts Titan Automotive Group means a lot more than simply changing yourvehicle's oil filter. It's a comprehensive maintenance service performed by our experienced, certified technicians and includes:
- Your choice of premium oils, from conventional oil to 100% synthetic oil
- Oil filter replacement
- Lubrication of all fittings
- Filling and topping-off of all fluids
- Air filter checked
- Engine inspected for leaks
- All belts and hoses checked
- Tire pressure checked
- Entire undercarriage inspection
How do oil changes help my vehicle?
- Oil changes help protect your engine by preventing wear, rust, and corrosion in all climates
- Regular oil changes, lubricated fittings, and new oil filters are essential to keeping your vehicle running smoothly
How often should I have my oil changed?
It's always a good idea to check your owner's manual for specific recommendations, however most vehicles require you to change your oil every three months or 3,000 mi./4,800 km.
Find Titan Automotive online at www.titanauto.ca or vist the awesome showroom at 755 Broad st, Regina..check their listing out here in TRUSTED REGINA AUTO DEALERS ...they are your TRUSTED REGINA USED AUTO DEALER EXPERTS !