Reed Security believes when you become a client you will be entering into a relationship – one they want to grow and become long term...they work hard to meet all your Commercial Alarm & Security needs in Regina from day one!
This Tip is for homeowners leaving their home empty to go on vacation.
Home Security Tips
1. Use Common Sense.
• If you lose a key, get the locks changed.
• Ask all strangers for identification.
• Never hide an extra key outdoors - especially underneath a mat or on top of a light fixture. This is the first place the bad guys look. Leave an extra house key with a friend or a neighbor.
2. Make it Difficult.
• Door chains are easy to bypass. Install deadbolts.
• Install a stopper or stick on all sliding doors and windows.
• Install window bars on all basement windows.
• Install exterior motion lights.
3. Break-in's Occur When You Are Away.
• Make sure all doors and windows are properly locked.
• Keep your premises well lit at night. Install timers that turn lights on at different times. This gives the appearance that someone is home.
• Test your alarm system regularly.
• Make sure your alarm is Armed when you leave.
• Consider installing alarm.com by Reed Security.
• If you are travelling, have someone look after things such as collecting your mail and newspapers, cutting your lawn and shoveling your driveway.
• Advise our Rapid Response Monitoring Station you will be away.
Find Reed Security online at www.reedsecurity.com or check out their listing here in the REGINA ALARM & SECURITY Category on the REGINA directory of excellence. Virgil Reed and his team are YOUR Trusted commercial security experts!
Was our first Trusted business to go live and has a listing in the Contractor and Renovations category in Regina..lets tell you a little bit about why they deserve a place with us.
Contractors has to be in the top 3 top of 'horror stories ' categories and Winmar Regina headed up by the fantastic Anna Tzortzis , who funny enough is the Sister of Selina Baldwin who is owner of Winmar Saskatoon, specializes in dealing with the true EMERGENCY situations that all of us hope we never have to go through......
•24 hour / 365 days a year
•Water / Sewage Extraction
• Structural Drying and Preservation
• Contents Cleaning
• Mould Remediation
• Odor Control
• Board up and Containment
• Fire Clean-up
• Humidity & Indoor climate control
• Document and Media Recovery
• Restoration of Essential Services
• Inventory and Content Control
• Temporary Warehousing
• Bio-hazardous Materials Clean-up
PLUS General Construction ..to put EVERTHING back together again. Anna and her dedicated team were working around the clock to help the unfortunate victims of the extensive flooding this year South of Regina, and they helped many , many Saskatchewan families in their hour of need. We think the list covers it all....but if it doesn't mention what you are looking for, stil call Winmar because they will answer no matter what time of the day or night ..and they will be there to HELP YOU when you need it the most..they are committed to working in your best interests and the positive comments and testimonials from their clients during our survey and on their listing on the DIRECTORY speak volumes.... call WINMAR FIRST...DON'T WAIT FOR YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY TO CHOOSE FOR YOU!!
Uur first Trusted Regina Bathroom business on the Regina Directory Look at the listing on the directory and you will see how professional and amazing Bath Fitter are ..hey. Shell Busey DOESN'T endorse just anyone ( we like Shell for that..he definitely gets the ' Thumbs up ' from Trusted) ..but we have to admit that Bath Fitters standards actually put Trusted’s verification and checking procedure (which is THE MOST RIGOROUS in the world of advertising) in the shade!!!
The time and effort spent by this company checking that it is doing the right thing and improving anything they are not pretty much INSTANTLY made our jaw drop!!! Survey customers like we do ....OH YES..not just once but 4 TIMES throughout the process.......Mystery shopper program?? Like you wouldn't believe...not just once but at every stage of the Bath Fitter sales process...from the telephone call to show room to the install…seriously people Bath Fitter IS THE most customer driven business ( by Head Office MANDATE) that we have ever encountered...and that is GREAT news for YOU their potential clients! I am so happy to tell you that Randy and the team in Regina regularly score 100% on all of these checks.....WOW…that means they are on their game 24/ 7 ....Bath Fitter Saskatchewan (as Saskatoon and Regina operations are owned by the same company) are one of the highest rated Bath Fitter organizations in Canada.....and they have awards for Customer service displayed in both offices.
Trusted are beyond thrilled that they are a part of our Trusted revolution...but know that this philosophy of ours is not new to them...Thank you Randy and the team for being a part of what WE are trying to do ..we confidently endorse you and your people.. .. they do all this AND can transform your bathroom in a day, and we are pretty confident that you will be surprised at all of the options available to you to choose from...and you should see the gift bag you get as
If you are interested in becoming a trusted business, use the join trusted link at the top of the page to submit your information!
Welcome to the new blog for Trusted Regina - check back often for new trusted businesses as well as tips and resources from our trusted community.